The Emperor's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Emperor's Palace

The forum for everyone that consider themselves friends of Emperor Montezuma, to discuss everything between heaven and earth (and whatever else you may have in mind)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did americans really land on the Moon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Too lazy for his own good
Society Status: On top of the world!
Slogan: Do nothing, gain everything!

Did americans really land on the Moon? Empty
PostSubject: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:01 am

http://stage6.divx.com/TV-Jungle/video/1094144/Conspiracy-Theory---Did-We-Land-On-The-Moon

This is a video of a conspiracy theory that NASA never sent a man to the moon but simply faked the whole thing.

The video is quite entertaining but does it hold water? i'll let you guys judge!

Do you believe NASA faked the moon-landing??
Back to top Go down
http://www.sau.no
Montezuma
Grand Emperor
Grand Emperor
Montezuma

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Omnipotent
Society Status: Ruler of the world
Slogan: Obey me, for I am thy Emperor!

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:17 am

Well, yes, that theory has been floating around the net for quite some time now. For me personally, it doesen't matter much if it's true or not. However, for many others, particulary Americans, this does hold a great deal. So let's debate on it, because it is interesting.

Now, I haven't seen the whole video, so I can't make any firm statements yet, but what I do know is that there are certain fishy things in the original NASA videoclip. NASA certainly could make such up a video. They were, in that time, in a position where it was really vital to do something dramatic, a counter move if you will, against the Soviet Union, since they had already done so many things in space. However, I'll have to see more of the video to further make statements.
Back to top Go down
https://famousthomas.forumotion.com
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:31 am

you absolutely got a point Montezuma. The americans had to make a move on the space-front, and american-style, it had to be something incredible. Its exactly this that makes the theory so much more credible. its a reason, motive if you want, to do such a thing. To fake a trip to the moon.

I have seen the entire film, and yes there is alot of things that is worth noticing. for example the shadows in the different directions and the radiation field. The radiation field argument is a good argument because as they said in the movie, no space-travelers has ever went far enough to reach this field sinc the moon-landing, and when they traveled to the moon they had to pass through it.

This is an interesting matter indeed i think.
Back to top Go down
Montezuma
Grand Emperor
Grand Emperor
Montezuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Yes, I find the most convincing argument there is concerning the radiation field. It certainly seems strange that none of them became affected after such a trip - when they seemingly should be. Not that I am an expert on radiation fields, but still...

I wouldn't say the shadow thing is as convincing, since (I've heard at least) the surface of the moon messes up what on earth could be considered natural shadows. It's something about how it responds to lighting, or somthing like that... even though, many shadows there behave...rather fishy, if you ask me.

All the other arguments in the video, I think, can be proved to be false, at least if you try hard enough. For example, the waiving flag can just naturally be a result of it being constantly moved by one astrounaut. And the one about conspiracy killings is mere guesswork.
Back to top Go down
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:13 pm

yes the killing theory holds no water at all. But that brings up the reason i dont believe in this theory as much.

Lets say NASA did infact fake the moon-landing... then thats not something you can organise between a small number of people, and in addition make aaaaall the other people working there believe they are actually sending men to the moon. And i think they would have to keep this in a close circle to pull off successfully, primarily to prevent leaks and similar. And to keep such a thing and organize it in a small circle of people in a place like NASA is virtually impossible

So to be able to do this its clear that they would have to involve alot of people, and then a secret of this magnitude would be impossible to keep secret. Think of the money one would make by leaking such information and have evidence to back it up. Tv, radio... the works.

If they were to fake it the secret would've come out by now i think because too many people would have had to bee involved and then someone would have talked.

BUT!! There is many things in that theory, and alot of the evidence in the movie that appears very convincing and needs answers, good answers....
Back to top Go down
Montezuma
Grand Emperor
Grand Emperor
Montezuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:41 am

Indeed, you are right. Such a coverup seems virtually impossible.
Still though, no matter what people might find out about this in the end, most people will still hold the event to be one of the most important in the spacerace, hoax or not. It has become such a strong symbol, almost everybody knows "A small step for man..." etc these days
Back to top Go down
Zinet
Clan Chief
Clan Chief

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:47 am

Såg nettopp heile klippet må sei eg blei litt skeptisk til nasa sin versjon tatt i betraktining av mangen av påstandene som blei lagt fram.

Det med at det ville vert umulig å få 3mill folk eller ka det no var, til å dekke over er jo sant, men som dei sa i filmen så såg jo alle KUN på klippa som kom på skjermen som KAN ha vert forhåndsredigert. Det at astronautene gjekk i bane rundt jorda i 8 dager mens det heile foregjekk trengte ikkje så mangen vere med på.

Her er dei mest intressante teoriene etter mi meining :

- Stråling i verdensrommet er etter det eg skjønte som å fly igjennom et område der det nettopp har sprengt et par hundre atombomber, og som han fyren i klippet sa, om draktene er SÅ kraftige, koffor bruker dei ikkje draktene til å rydde opp i radioaktive soner på jorda. Det var og sagt at strålinga kan gå gjennom heile raketten. Det virker lite sannsynlig at noke som et romskip ikkje klarer å holde går fint på draktene til astronautene. Da kan dei vel lage skipet av aluminums og ?

- Ingen lyd! 150 desbiel som en romrakett motor lagde (ifølge filmen) er SJUKT høgt. Astronauten som snakka i klippet når dei landa ville måtte skrike for full hals for å få stemma med på klippet. Det er INGEN motorlyd på klippa.

- Kryss på bilda er BAK objekter. Kryssa var ETSA inn i linsa på kameraene det er umulig at desse ikkje er oppå alle objekter. Desse kryssa kan og ha vert redigert av dei som trur at dette er falskt for å få enda et bevis, hadde det ikkje vert for at bilda kom rett fra nasa.

- Han sikkerhets duden som 1 veke før dei skulle opp sa at det var umulig. Ikkje det at han blei drept eg stussa over, men at det rett og slett ikkje går å fikse sånne feil på 1 veke, og etter å ha fått en sånn rapport så sender du ikkje folk opp der uansett før du veit at alt er i orden.

- Vind på månen. Dette er bare umulig.
Back to top Go down
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:10 pm

det er ikjke vind på månen! det er HELT klart at det flagget flapser pga astronauten
styrer med det. Men JA alle andre punkta dine er "fishy" indeed

og obsobs! det finnes videoer på youtube o.l som prøver å motbevise denne konspirasjonsteorien. kvaliteten på dei får dere bedømme sjølv.
Back to top Go down
rangor

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:53 pm

Zinet wrote:

- Ingen lyd! 150 desbiel som en romrakett motor lagde (ifølge filmen) er SJUKT høgt. Astronauten som snakka i klippet når dei landa ville måtte skrike for full hals for å få stemma med på klippet. Det er INGEN motorlyd på klippa.

Lyd sprer seg igjennom luft. Eg rekner med at når dei landa, var det ikkje mye luft i cockpitten. Derfor vil ikkje den syke lyden være fult så syk lengre. Draktene kan også han en svært god lyd dempande effekt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did americans really land on the Moon?   Did americans really land on the Moon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did americans really land on the Moon?
Page 1 of 1