The Emperor's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Emperor's Palace

The forum for everyone that consider themselves friends of Emperor Montezuma, to discuss everything between heaven and earth (and whatever else you may have in mind)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necromatrix - a hoax... or not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Montezuma
Grand Emperor
Grand Emperor
Montezuma

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Omnipotent
Society Status: Ruler of the world
Slogan: Obey me, for I am thy Emperor!

Necromatrix - a hoax... or not? Empty
PostSubject: Necromatrix - a hoax... or not?   Necromatrix - a hoax... or not? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:27 am

So I stumbled upon this really weird site that was brought to my attention on the spam-forum of Dark Demons Cry Gaia (Official forums for The Secret World - if you don't know what that is yet - check it out! Now!)

This Necro-Matrix claims to be a place on the internet where you can communicate with those on the Other Side: the Afterlife, other dimensions, planes of existence, if they're there, then Necro-Matrix can, supposedly, reach them.
However, there is a great risk;

Q: Are There Dangers Involved In Attempting Trans-Dimensional Communication?

A: Yes. While NecroMatrix, Inc. tries to to adhere to safe practices, we are dealing with untamed Occult forces and conscious entities from Trans-dimensional realms or, other realities of existence. Be it entities that have "passed on" or, Astral forms or , Creatures of Fae or, perhaps even higher dimensional entities, it is hard to be 100% sure what is contacted until contact has already commenced and even then, it takes a very trained adept to know what he/she is dealing with. Once the door is open, a variety of forces may come through. This is why we stress and stress being prepared and protected! Allowing or inviting an unwanted entity into your home can have dire consequences, as with the Ouija board (besides having a inclination to attract only lower vibratory entities).

Check the site out... if you dear. I very much strongly think this is a hoax and bullsh1t. However... there is something eerie about the whole thing. Eerie enough for me not to try to communicate anything for the time being. I mean, look at this:

"Q: What Does It Mean If I have Been Seeing 11:11 After Viewing Your Site?

A: Something is trying to contact you."

Shocked
Now that's just creepy

Here is the site, but two warnings;
1. Don't say I didn't warn you! Messing with paranormal forces can't be good for anyone...
2. Mind your volume. Turn it down to avoid jumping out of your chair.

http://www.necromatrix.com
Back to top Go down
https://famousthomas.forumotion.com
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Too lazy for his own good
Society Status: On top of the world!
Slogan: Do nothing, gain everything!

PostSubject: Re: Necromatrix - a hoax... or not?   Necromatrix - a hoax... or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:28 am

well.....HOAX!

I don't believe it for a second Smile it's a hoax, and it's impossible to commune with the other side, period!

That's my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.sau.no
Montezuma
Grand Emperor
Grand Emperor
Montezuma

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Omnipotent
Society Status: Ruler of the world
Slogan: Obey me, for I am thy Emperor!

PostSubject: Re: Necromatrix - a hoax... or not?   Necromatrix - a hoax... or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:01 am

Xpnz wrote:
well.....HOAX!

I don't believe it for a second Smile it's a hoax, and it's impossible to commune with the other side, period!

That's my opinion

Sure, and you are entitled to your opinion. But the thing is... despite logical reasoning and all that... that site still freaks me out Neutral ! I don't know why, it just does. And it does claim to be totally legit (of course, that goes for many hoax-sites).
Ah, well, it's probably me. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://famousthomas.forumotion.com
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Too lazy for his own good
Society Status: On top of the world!
Slogan: Do nothing, gain everything!

PostSubject: Re: Necromatrix - a hoax... or not?   Necromatrix - a hoax... or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:09 am

well yeah, i was a bit bugged out too, but it's all about colors, images, and sound on the page.

They are very competent at making a good facade, I'll give them that Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.sau.no
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necromatrix - a hoax... or not?   Necromatrix - a hoax... or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necromatrix - a hoax... or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Emperor's Palace :: Everything and nothing :: The spam forum-
Jump to: