The Emperor's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Emperor's Palace

The forum for everyone that consider themselves friends of Emperor Montezuma, to discuss everything between heaven and earth (and whatever else you may have in mind)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Too lazy for his own good
Society Status: On top of the world!
Slogan: Do nothing, gain everything!

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Empty
PostSubject: POTATOCANNON FRENZY!!   POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 am

Greetings mortals!

Recently i was called to work in Førde at TotalData. One day my boss found some computers that were dead and to be buried. I immediately saw the potential of having a lot of fun with them, so i told him that i would take care of them. I allied myself with my good friend Per Øyvind aka Olz. Witch just happen to be the man with the POTATOCANNON!

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8669u

The victims were two HPs, and two Acers. Two pretty new ones, and two pretty old ones. The old ones were of course "armored", heavy and hard. But armed with old apples, stones, and a wooden pike we were up for the challenge!

First we did some "warm up" by using a Steyr-Aug softgun (like the one in CS, and yes, fully automatic) and shot some bullets into the poor unsuspecting HP

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Dsc00379u

Here is some more pictures from the site where the victims were brutally murdered. The vicious killer holds up his trophies Very Happy

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Dsc00387zcq

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Dsc00398v

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Dsc00399obm

And then we brought them all together and lined them up for you to see. I'll let the images speak for themselves...

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8642y

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8650b

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8643z

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8646m

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8647

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8651r

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8652z

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8653

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8657

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8659

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8660

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8661

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8662t

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8664

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Img8666o

Lastly, the casket of DEATH!

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Dsc00402i

....any comments? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sau.no
Montezuma
Grand Emperor
Grand Emperor
Montezuma

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Omnipotent
Society Status: Ruler of the world
Slogan: Obey me, for I am thy Emperor!

PostSubject: Re: POTATOCANNON FRENZY!!   POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:38 pm

ANNIHILATION! Very Happy

Really cool project, guys. There's nothing quite like demolishing computers (especially old ones) like there's no tomorrow. I remember I was part of a similar project years back (in connection with Operasjon Dagsverk, I believe) where we were to salvage usable parts from old computers (harddrives, graphics cards, the like) and otherwise do what we wanted with them. And of course, we did what we wanted with them Twisted Evil
A true carnage!
Back to top Go down
https://famousthomas.forumotion.com
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Too lazy for his own good
Society Status: On top of the world!
Slogan: Do nothing, gain everything!

PostSubject: Re: POTATOCANNON FRENZY!!   POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Haha then you know the feeling! It's nothing better than the feeling of bringing complete and utter destruction upon what used to be expensive technology.

Before we started shooting with the cannon we actually piled them up and jumped on them and threw them around on the rocks as hard as we could.

What a relieving feeling! Very Happy It's recommended to everyone who haven't tried it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sau.no
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTATOCANNON FRENZY!!   POTATOCANNON FRENZY!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTATOCANNON FRENZY!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Emperor's Palace :: Everything and nothing :: The spam forum-
Jump to: