The Emperor's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Emperor's Palace

The forum for everyone that consider themselves friends of Emperor Montezuma, to discuss everything between heaven and earth (and whatever else you may have in mind)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Too lazy for his own good
Society Status: On top of the world!
Slogan: Do nothing, gain everything!

The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards.... Empty
PostSubject: The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards....   The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:14 pm

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=183138

- Dette oppleves som krig

(VG Nett) Norske soldater har mandag vært i harde kamper i Afghanistan. Nordmennene opplever kampene som krig, sier sjefen for Norges ISAF-styrke.

*EHEM*..... ISNT THAT WHAT IT IS DAMNIT?

Well, correct me if im wrong but isnt Afghanistan a territory already in war? isnt war comething that you might EXPECT when you travel there i MILLITAIRY BUSINESS???

i mean, the army complains and complains that we will help in Afghanistan and Iraq but actual fighting.... not a chance... what the hell?! its an army, they have guns, thay have been trained. why the hell shouldnt we be fighting alongside the americans, why should we cry and complain that "i heard some shooting yesterday, this is too heavy." and then the politicians do a 3 week long debate of whether or not its right for us to be there....

Its just so.... STUPID! anyone who disagrees?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sau.no
skogmannen
Baron
Baron
skogmannen

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Vocabulary heavily infected by WoW
Society Status: Leader of Molvania
Slogan: Svein is a fool

PostSubject: Re: The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards....   The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:43 am

eehm ja.!! 1ting er å være i afganistan og bare være "vakter", seff er dei trent til det, men det er noe anna å være i real combat enn trening, men then again, dei sender jo norges beste, som er spesial gjengen fra østlandet, som sikkert går igjennnom en helt anna trening enn ka eg, HEIMEVERNET! MHAMHAMHA!!!, hadde, for der trur eg alle hadde nekta å gått i krig.

men dei som vart sendt dit gjorde det frivilig, så eg trur ikkje akkurat at dei bør skylde på soldatane, men politikerne, for dei klikker vel helt om 1norsk dude dør, og det gjør vel det norske folk og. men noe må dei no gjøre for den syke lønna dei får.

"Samtidig er ikke de norske styrkene klar over nøyaktig hvem de kjemper mot." OOH NOES, vi dreper 12år gamle unger med lekepistoler,,,
Back to top Go down
Montezuma
Grand Emperor
Grand Emperor
Montezuma

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Omnipotent
Society Status: Ruler of the world
Slogan: Obey me, for I am thy Emperor!

PostSubject: Re: The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards....   The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:45 pm

En noe typisk problemstilling for Norge dette her; bør vi delta i krigshandlinger? Og et annet; Har vi råd til å miste norske soldater? Selvfølgelig vil de fleste si 'nei' på det andre, men det første spørsmålet er verre pga våre politiske allianser. Siden vi da egentlig sier 'ja' på det første blir de to i sterk kontrast til hverandre - derfor oppstår noe unødvendige VG saker som dette.
Selvfølgelig er norske soldater klar over, i alle fall noenlunde, hva de kommer til å støte på om de drar til Afghanistan - kamper, konlikter, misforståelser. Men jeg tror likevel de aller fleste ikke tenker på det som krig - selv om dette bare er et annet navn på en mengde konflikter og kamper - og tenker kanskje 'Nah, det blir vel rolig'. Men i Afghanistan er det alt annet enn rolig for tiden. Jeg tror kanskje vi nordmenn er litt for redd for å miste de få soldatene vi har, og media liker jo i tillegg å blåse opp ting.
Back to top Go down
https://famousthomas.forumotion.com
Xpnz
Baron
Baron
Xpnz

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Too lazy for his own good
Society Status: On top of the world!
Slogan: Do nothing, gain everything!

PostSubject: Re: The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards....   The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:34 am

ja media blåser opp, men å sei "Dette følest som krig" ..... altså.... det ER krig. du kan ikkje kalle deg millitær mann og reise til et land i krig og med en gang han må skyte litt at det FØLEST som krig. det blir jo berre for dumt.

Og eg syns norske myndigheter betrakter nordmenn som uunnværlig og bedre enn dei andre. koffor skal vi på død og liv ikkje delta i kamper? koffor er vi så spesielle?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sau.no
skogmannen
Baron
Baron
skogmannen

Character sheet
Personal Trait: Vocabulary heavily infected by WoW
Society Status: Leader of Molvania
Slogan: Svein is a fool

PostSubject: Re: The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards....   The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:14 pm

enda en dau. den 3 sålangt i afghanistan.. ooh, ka skjer no tru..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards....   The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The norwegian army is a bunch of cowards....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Emperor's Palace :: Everything and nothing :: The spam forum-
Jump to: